- WHO QUALIFIES TO BE A MEMBER OF CASS SACCO
The membership is open to all who are ready to abide by the rules and regulation.
- WHEN IS ONE ABLE TO TAKE A LOAN.
Basically one applies a loan after saving consistently for six months. Prudent planning is advised based on the need of the member.
- WHAT FORM OF SECURITY IS ACCEPTABLE.
Guarantors, persons or corporate
Land title deed.
- HOW CAN ONE EXIT OR TERMINATE MEMBERSHIP.
One must give a written notice to the BOD. Upon receipt of the letter the funds are released after 60 days.
- WHAT HAPPENS TO A MEMBERS SAVINGS SHOULD A MEMBER DIE
Every member is required to provide nominee upon registration as a member.
- A nominee is the person designated by a member to receive the proceeds of any payable funds upon the death of the member
- All members are required to provide details of nominee(s) upon registering as members.
- One can change and/or update his/her nominee information as when and need arises.